As pure advertising is just a small part of the comprehensive, integrated Harcourts marketing strategy there’s a whole lot more to the big picture than merely placing an advertisement in the newspaper.
Our objective for your property is simple…to gain the highest possible profile and exposure across the widest possible target audience. This will ensure we get the maximum possible number of enquiries during those first few weeks when it is freshest on the market – and most likely to sell.
Your fully detailed personalised marketing plan and calendar identifies all activities and when they will occur.
• The Bluebook / Property Guide
• Newspapers and property features
• Harcourts’ website property listings
• Existing client database contacts
• Open homes and property previews
• Sign boards
• Harcourts’ office property window cards
• Property consultant client databases
• Direct mail and letterbox delivery
• Virtual tours
• Professional photography
This graph shows you which marketing activities generate the proportion of prospective buyer responses. As you can see, advertising is just one part of the mix… but still a very important one.